- yoga from 8-9. might have been my most productive hour all day.
- made a stab at cleaning out my myMiami inbox. . .though there’s still 5 pages worth of messages to get through.
- perused Google reader. rinse. repeat.
- checked other emails. . .
- see #3.
- read maybe 3 pages of E.W. Harrington’s Rhetoric and the Scientific Method of Inquiry.
- google chatted with ab and wio.
- back to #4. followed by #3.
- wrote footnote based on Harrington.
- 3 more pages of Harrington.
- helloooo, #3.
- more #4: need addresses for wedding invitations.
- facebook messaged friends for addresses. got more responses via facebook than email.
- watched Meryl Streep’s great SAG acceptance speech from last night.
- loved Meryl.
- #3, where art thou?
- found one book I need.
- cursed another book that has consistently not been in the stacks or sorting areas.
- re-checked catalog for missing text. pretty sure it will be marked LOST soon.
- realized this blog is once again woefully neglected. vow to blog about something.
- and here you go. . .
- back to #3.
- but first:
Leave a Reply